Orangita F1 Hybrid Pumpkin Seeds
$2.98 – $369.00
(1-1.5 lbs.) Orangita F1 Hybrid is an excellent producer of slightly larger mini orange pumpkins. These mini pumpkins also feature nice deep ribbing for an attractive fruit. Flesh and sugars are similar to an acorn type. Semi-bush habit. Excellent display when used together with Casperita F1. PM resistant. C. pepo. 80 days from seed emergence.
100-300 seeds/oz. (Seed Variable); 1-4 lbs./acre.; 7 days, 72°F.
Start early indoors in pots and transplant after last spring frost. Can also be seeded directly in the field after soil temperature is 72°F.
Pumpkins in Pots? Yes you Can!!
These Casperita F1, Orangita F1, and Black Kat F1 varieties grow their pumpkins from the crown of the plant and only have short vines. Each plant will produce 5-8 pumpkins weighing about 1 pound each. Looking to grow a larger pumpkin in a pot? Try Scream II.
Step by Step:
1. Choose a large container, at least 5 gals
2. Make sure the container has drainage holes
3. Fill with container mix and compost.
4. Plant 2-3 seeds in each pot. Thin to 1
5. Place in sunny location slightly off the ground
6. Water regularly; sometimes daily in hot weather
7. Feed every 3 weeks with a balanced fertilizer
8. Pick your pumpkins as they mature (75-90 days)
DP Seeds Variety, F1 Hybrid, No Organic Equivalent