The All-in-One Vegetable Garden Seed Row Planter
“Ease through the planting steps in one smooth operation! A single pass along each row, and you’ve done it all.”
- Opens the soil.
- Plants, fertilizes, and covers seed while marking the row simultaneously.
- Features concave and cleated wheels. The front wheel will break the clots of dirt and the back wheel will mold a mound over the seed as well as cleat it for proper drainage.
- The unit is rear-wheel and belt driven which results in positive, even seeding. No messy chain to pull the seeds out of the ground.
- The adjustable depth shovel permits planting at each variety’s ideal ground depth.
- Includes a pouch that is mounted with plastic molded clips on the handle bars to hold extra seed, notes, gloves, and other needed items.
- Has its own seed plate storage
What Does it Plant?
The Vegetable Garden Seed Row Planter plants baby limas, beans, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, celery, chard, collards, corn, cucumber, endive, kale, lettuce, mustard, okra, onions, parsley, parsnip, peas, peppers, radish, rhubarb, rutabaga, squash, spinach, sunflower, tomatoes, turnip.
Plate seeder does not handle large, flat seeds. Therefore, it is not recommended for sandy soils.
Advanced Features on this popular Seed-Saving Garden Tool include a 7.5-pound Fertilizer Hopper, with a flow control for fertilizer densities of 1 pound, 2 pounds, or 3 pounds for every 100 feet. This is the ONLY vegetable seeder that comes complete with the fertilizer application.
As the seeds are sowed, a side dressing of fertilizer is dispensed in one simple, easy motion … without bending or stooping. A time saver – no need to make another trip around the garden to fertilize your plantings.
What Else Do I Need to Buy?
There is no need to purchase anything separate for this product, except for the seed and fertilizer.
Overall Dim: 30” L x 15” W x 41 ½” H
Weight: 14 lbs.