My Account / Order Status
Seeds and Supplies
DP Seeds Hybrid Vegetable Seeds
Certified Organic Seeds
Gourmet Italian Seeds
Wildlife Food Plot Mixes
Retail Seed Packets
Buy Grass Seed
Grass Seed Local Delivery
News and Information
A message to our valued customers
Sell Our Seeds
The Safe Seed Pledge
A Phyto is Required for Intl. Seed Orders
A NO GMO Seed Company
Get our 2016 Growers
Free Seed Catalog!
(Your shopping cart is empty)
A dairy fiber pot container that is paradise for your plants, and easy for you -- while preserving open spaces and waterways.
12, 4 in pots (1 Sleeve) [Price $9.95]
144, 4 in pots (12 Sleeves) [Price $105.00]
36, 4 in pots (3 Sleeves) [Price $28.95]
"The Pots You Plant"
CowPots™ are a Nutrient-Rich, Renewable, American Product.
Grow great smelling plants in Pots made from recycled Cow Manure
—as seen on TV’s Dirty Jobs! Made in the USA
Great for seed starting and a fantastic nutrient-rich alternative to standard peat pots or plastic planting pots. Start seeds in the CowPots then transfer the whole CowPot to your backyard or garden. CowPots naturally decompose to condition the soil and encourage plant roots to develop naturally.
• Grow sturdier, healthier plants
• Go into the soil with the plant
- fully decompose - with no throw away
- encourage root development
- avoid plant stress
• Add soil-conditioning natural nutrients to your garden
• Convenient and time-saving
• Easy to handle, odor-free and non-toxic
• CowPots™ - 100% USA
• Reduces non-recyclable plastics
• Lessens dependence on foreign oil
• Reduces municipal waste
• Promotes recycling of agricultural waste to horticultural benefit
• Your CowPots™ are also:
- from a renewable resource
Healthy Plants...Healthy Planet!
CowPots™ are easy to use and convenient for all gardeners, but we have some hints to help you grow better plants. Follow these easy steps for growing and planting, and enjoy healthy plants.
• Keep CowPot™ dry until planted.
• Do not over water, manure naturally retains water.
• Follow the growing instructions found on your seed packet, CowPots™ are treated just like any other growing container.
• The manure in each CowPot™ adds some nutrients, but for optimum growth, fertilize as you would with any plant.
• Remember, CowPots™ are "The Pots you Plant", do not remove plant from pot when it's time to transplant.
• Upon transplanting the CowPot™ in the ground, there is no need to break or crush the pot. One of the
strongest attributes of CowPots™ is their ability to break down in the soil and attract Earth Worms.
May we recommend...
You may also like...
Soft Twist Tie 15’ Garden Wire from Bonadea Gardens
Hydrofarm Heat Mat for 4 Flats, 48 x 20"
Lambert Seeder - All in One Vegetable Garden Seed Row Planter
Porcelain Doll F1 Plant Tags
Hydrofarm Window-Sill Heat Mat, 3 x 20"
Hydrofarm Heat Mat for 1 Flat, 9 x 19.5"
Rootstock RST-04-105-T Tomato
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
CowPots Planting Pots
3580 Main Street
Hartford, CT 06120
Send Us Feedback
Copyright © 2014 neseed.com. All Rights Reserved.