"The Pots You Plant"
CowPots™ are a Nutrient-Rich, Renewable, American Product.Grow great smelling plants in Pots made from recycled Cow Manure—as seen on TV’s Dirty Jobs! Made in the USA
Great for seed starting and a fantastic nutrient-rich alternative to standard peat pots or plastic planting pots. Start seeds in the CowPots then transfer the whole CowPot to your backyard or garden. CowPots naturally decompose to condition the soil and encourage plant roots to develop naturally.
• Grow sturdier, healthier plants
• Go into the soil with the plant - fully decompose - with no throw away - encourage root development - avoid plant stress
• Add soil-conditioning natural nutrients to your garden
• Convenient and time-saving
• Easy to handle, odor-free and non-toxic
• CowPots™ - 100% USA
• Reduces non-recyclable plastics
• Lessens dependence on foreign oil
• Reduces municipal waste
• Promotes recycling of agricultural waste to horticultural benefit
• Your CowPots™ are also: - from a renewable resource - nutrient-rich - wetlands-friendlyHealthy Plants...Healthy Planet!
CowPots™ are easy to use and convenient for all gardeners, but we have some hints to help you grow better plants. Follow these easy steps for growing and planting, and enjoy healthy plants.
• Keep CowPot™ dry until planted.
• Do not over water, manure naturally retains water.
• Follow the growing instructions found on your seed packet, CowPots™ are treated just like any other growing container.
• The manure in each CowPot™ adds some nutrients, but for optimum growth, fertilize as you would with any plant.
• Remember, CowPots™ are "The Pots you Plant", do not remove plant from pot when it's time to transplant.
• Upon transplanting the CowPot™ in the ground, there is no need to break or crush the pot. One of the
strongest attributes of CowPots™ is their ability to break down in the soil and attract Earth Worms.